Emkay Insurance Brokers Ltd. (EIBL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Emkay Global Financial Services Ltd, believes that "Your protection is our satisfaction". EIBL, a dedicated full service Insurance broking firm, offers customized solutions and personalized services for all your life as well as general insurance requirements. We even boast of a professional Risk Assessment / Risk Audit and Claim Assistance team. Our client service desk can cater to any query related to your insurance portfolio.
Lastly, as Insurance Brokers, we represent you and procure Insurance coverage for you, your family and/ or your organization at very competitive rates. Our broking services help you in estate creation, tax planning and retirement planning, along with life coverage.
Services And Value Proposition
Being an insurance broker, we cater to all the insurance needs of our clients and provide technical expertise and value enhancement to our clients. Our list of services includes:
Life and non life insurance:
- We offer you both, life and non life polices. We first rationalize the existing covers, and only then suggest package policies.
- Design comprehensive insurance programs such that our clients get the maximum protection for their assets and from their liabilities.
- Invite quotations from Insurance companies
- Compile all the required information for sourcing appropriate insurance quotes.
- Evaluate quotations received, in order to arrive at the most appropriate cover and best rate.
- Negotiate with insurance companies for optimum premium.
- Complete all formalities and procedures for issuance of the insurance policy.
- Firstly, we try to understand your business/ projects by collecting details, to identify the risks and exposures associated with them.
- Visit your plant site (if required) for a physical risk inspection, to get to know the process and hazards associated with them.
- Suggest you appropriate insurance solutions and loss minimization measures after assessing the risks.
- Assist you in choosing the insurance company for placing insurable risk.
- Assist in handling claims, including negotiations with surveyors and insurer.
- We expedite the claim settlement on behalf of the insured.
- Maintain a proper record of transactions and timely renewal reminders.
- We review from time to time, various ongoing policies.
- Verify the policy wordings and figures with the requirements.
- Auditing the policy wordings and gap analysis.
- Amend polices if needed.